On Sun, 26 Aug 2001 08:25:17 -0500
"Dave Sherohman" <esper at sherohman.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 09:39:47PM -0500, Bill Layer wrote:
> > I don't
> > think that you can pass boottime parameters to a module,
>
> Sure you can!  Just add a line to lilo.conf that looks something like
>
> append="aha152x=0x340"

I know that works for a driver that is compiled into the kernel, but are
you certain that it works for a module loaded seperately? I thought that
when loading a module, you had to pass the parameters on the 'insmod' or
'modprobe' line...

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-