On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 11:55:14PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
>After reading the thread on mailboxes and mutt, I tried it out.
>I don't see the advantages of this setup or the geek factor. :-)

Having mailboxes set allows you to open mutt with the -y switch and see all
of the ones in your list ( i.e. th places new mails go and not all the
places you've "s"aved mail to.)

When I hit "c" the next mailbox in my list with new mail in it is already
listed in the bottom bar with the =tclug-list you have to type and I can
hit "enter" and I'm there.

Further more I can hit "c" <TAB> and I go back to my list of mailboxes
again, <tab> again shows all files in my Mail directory ( and so on )

I think it also affects the "reply to list" stuff that I've ever used.

--
Ben Lutgens
Sistina Software Inc.

What's the difference between root and God ?
God doesn't think that he is root.