After reading the thread on mailboxes and mutt, I tried it out.

I set up procmail to deliver all tclug's email to ~/Mail/tclug-list.
I setup my .muttrc to mailboxes tclug-list.

I run mutt. Uhh, what is so great about this?

I don't see the advantages of this setup or the geek factor. :-)

I have always had procmail sending stuff to ~/Mail/tclug-list, I just
frequently 'c' =tclug-list and read mail.

What does the mailboxes tclug-list give me?

Am I missing something obvious?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500