I know this isn't a TCLUG related event, but I thought it was cool enough to be posted here. If you don't want to get these types of announcements, just reply to me and let me know.

-- Clay

ATTENTION: To anybody interested in Web Application Development:

The Twin Cities PHP User Group is pleased to announce the the visit of
Rasmus Lerdorf to the Twin Cities this Tuesday, August 21st, at 7:00 pm.

Rasmus Lerdorf is the original inventor of the PHP programming language.
He will be providing a fast-moving detailed tutorial covering interesting
aspects of PHP and Open Source Software.

This is a rare and exciting opportunity to meet one of the more influential
open-source developers and a great way to learn more about PHP.

This event is free and open to the public.

When:  Tuesday, August 21st, 7:00 pm.

Where: University of Minnesota - EE/CSci Building
       200 Union Street S.E. Minneapolis, MN

       For more information and to sign up for this exciting event, visit:

       http://www.tcphp.org/meetings/rasmus.php

       Please feel free to forward this announcement to others who may be
       interested in attending this exciting event.