On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 10:03:54PM -0500, Jon Schewe wrote:
> So I send them along.  I get back, we're filtering access to port 80,
> that's why it's not working.  Man are some people just stupid or what?

When I chatted with a competent tech support agent a few weeks back, he
told me he complained all the time to management that communications
between the support agents and the network techs was aweful.  There were
long delays while he was searching for information to confirm that they
were blocking port 80 to fight off Code Red.  I checked their jobs page
and was disappointed they weren't looking for competent techs.

Nate