I have a few headless boxen around that run as I think they should,
quietly in the corner and never need to be touched.  Well, every once in a
great while I need to mess with them.  Carrying around a monitor and
keyboard everywhere I go isn't an option.  Carrying around a junky laptop
is.

I know it can be done, but how do I export a console session (tty2) to the
serial port (ttyS0) and then open a console session on my laptop?  I
assume I could easily set an export option on the linux server and then
use minicom as if I'm logging into any other device (router,
switch).  Where do I set that up?

-Brian