Try rpm -qa | egrep -y office and see if anything shows up.

If you see it in there, you can do an rpm -ql <package> to
get a listing of files.

If you don't see it in there, but want to see if it is actually
installed on your system, do an rpm -qlp <rpm-file> to see what
files where the files should be installed on your system, and
then look there.

As to syncing the rpm data-base, you can always force an install
using the --force option.  After that you probably could remove
it.

Do a man rpm, or rpm --help and look at rebuild options also.