I just looked for Office52 and soffice, nada... I think it actually isn't
installed but for some reason part of the rpm database thinks it is. For
example, when I try rpm -ivh <package> it says it's already installed, but
when I try rpm -e <package> it says it's not installed. Is there a way to
flush it out of there?