> > Did you know that at 2am, if you see someone stealing a
> parking meter,
>
> How does one steal a parking meter?

I assume they hit it with the bumper of their car to loosen it up and then
just pulled it out of the ground.  There were 3 of them, and they ran into
the alley thing by the Firstar building and started beating it against the
wall to break it open.  Their friend was waiting in his car by the bus stop
a half block away.  I put the pointer on one of them, and two of em took off
around the corner and jumped on a bus, and the other one hid behind a cement
pole while his friend in the car left him.  I put the dot on the wall next
to him, and he finally mustered up the balls to make a run for it.

They came back 4 different times to get it, and each time I put the laser on
one of them and scared the crap out of them.  Then I went to bed and it was
gone the next morning.

You wouldn't believe the stuff you see at night in downtown st. paul.  The
people doing sketchy things always run for their lives when you put the
laser dot on them.  As long as you don't put it in their eyes, they can't
tell where it comes from.  :)