On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 05:22:14PM -0500, Yaron wrote:

>And the reason you didn't go in on the TCLUG thing is what again?

I like to handle my own stuff (read: cash) No offense yaron but I don't
know you from the next guy and I've gotten hosed over too many times due
to my formerly trusting self. I am following Fox Mulders montra (sp?)
"Trust Noone" :-) Plus this way it was delivered right to work,
no hassle.

And if I had gotten it from the lug deal, I'd not be on the beta testers
list now would I.

--
Ben Lutgens
Sistina Software Inc.

What's the difference between root and God ?
God doesn't think that he is root.