Now that I read it again, you're right. But he's talking brodcast. Not
satlite, but plain old brodcast tv. (Well, Digital TV brodcast now...)

Well, it is possible. I know there was some show before the advent of
cable modems that included some sort of download in their show's signal.
No idea how it was actually decoded on the user end.

Setting the FCC regulations aside, could this really work? First hurdle is
that your brodcast tv signal is one way. It takes some high power
equipment and tall towers to get the signal to you. You would need a
similar setup to get it back for 2 way communication.

Then there's priviacy to consider. And what happens when you spead your
live in close quarters to a high powered radio transmitter?

I think we should put this discussion on hold until the original poster
has a chance to clarify what he ment. Then we can pick it apart. :)

> Me thinks the heat's gotten to Zib's brain.  Someone get him a cold
brew.
You are correct sir. Now where's my brew?

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
"We can learn much more from wise words, little
from wisecracks and less from wise guys."
--William Arthur Ward