On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 11:52:16AM -0500, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:
> I use FVWM 2.4 at work, for getting work done; and Enlightenment at home for
> the sake of eye candy. (and it's less important if it breaks).

You could have fooled me.  I was having a hell of a time getting
anything done during the meeting on FVWM.  I prefer IceWM myself.  The
default keys are good.  It handles managing lots of windows on many
desktops really well[1].  You can use the keyboard to do anything[2].  The
command line built into the task bar is really handy.  I use it all the
time to bring up man pages[3].  The default window focusing bahavior is
sane[4].

Nate

[1] Ctrl+Alt+Left, Ctrl+Alt+Right: Move to desktop on left or right
    Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Left, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Right: Take the window with you

[2] The window menu LABELs the keys
[3] Ctrl+Alt+Space man bash Ctrl+Enter
[4] If I click on window that means I want to see the whole window.