Ya know, my apache logs have been barely registering this thing. Does v1
or v2 require some sort of ping response before it'll do the GET? I've
only seen something 37 probes from code red v2 and 145 from v1. It sounds
like you folks are getting hammered. Am I just not seeing stuff due to
firewalling?

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10

"The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speach is simply staggering."