> There is nothing at all, even with the motherboard out of the case.  By
> this I mean, no power to anything, even the power supply fan does not
> come on.

> All three DIMM slots are full.

> There is really only 1 jumper, the CMOS jumper and it is set to the
> normal position (as opposed to the delete CMOS position).  All the rest
> are set in the BIOS through Abit's SoftMenu system.
>

> Thank you for the response.

(shot in the dark) verify the switch on the back of the power supply is on.
Swap power supplies
double-triple check the board's manual for proper power switch lead pin
location.
Re-seat processor
Yank out all cards that are non-essential. (sound,nic,etc)
What board is this?
I have had memory that was IN (looked like it was in, snapped in like it was
in) but was not IN.. and machine wouldn't power up

This Message Trimmed For YOUR Convienece!
HTH
-Kevin Hinze