I'm no ext2 guru but I think you should go check out
http://list.terminus.sk/fs-salvage. Send 'subscribe fs-salvage' to
list at list.terminus.sk.

So what do you *really* mean by 'resize'? This involves some sort of tool
I imagine.

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10

"The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speach is simply staggering."