The writer is on to something. Clearly, M$ is capable of providing a more
secure OS. So why don't they ??

M$ has been a winner because they understand the art of war. They realize
their days are numbered and are desperate to diversify. Does anybody
believe China and India and Russia and Japan are going to pay Bill to
license Windows ??

StarOffice is considered a pseudo-OS. The StarOffice email client is a
layer or two separated from the OS. Maybe that's why the Pentagon is a
big StarOffice customer ??

I don't know ??

On 8/3/01, 12:35:26 AM, Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> wrote regarding
[TCLUG] I'm paranoid about MS, but this....sdm:

> http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/pulpit20010802.html

> Isn't replacing TCP/IP with TCP/MS on the Internet going to make MS even
MORE of