Very scary indeed, now the idea of M$ trying that is very plausible, but it
actually happening.....not so sure about that. Ofcourse I have kinda predicted
that the internet would evolve into something kinda like that with the credit
card and all, kinda "The Running Man"-ish. Either way some one has to run it
all, M$ probably figures why not them.

Jason
>Bob Tanner wrote:
>>
>> http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/pulpit20010802.html
>>
>> Isn't replacing TCP/IP with TCP/MS on the Internet going to make MS even
MORE of