We got a bunch of crap that I'm not sure what to do with.  I need ideas.

A few Macs.
	7100/80 - Not much in it.
	7200/120 - No RAM/VRAM.
	Quadra 840AV - No HD (easily rectified) otherwise looks stacked.
	IIfx - Dual floppy, dual video, 32 MB ram (I was reall surprised by this)

	Now for the good stuff
	2x - Apple IIe's.  What can these possibly be used for?  I don't even
know what OS these run...

	Assorted NuBus cards
		Asante Lite ethernet
		Two Page MonoChrome card - 1989 date
		Macintosh Display Card - 1989/90 date
		7x Apple IIci Cache cards

Interesting stuff...
	4x 3COM ISA 3c509TP/TPO (works well w/ Linux).

	Really interesting stuff i.e. I have no idea.
	Spaceballs - ADB plugs works w/ *nix.  6 degree's of freedom.  These
are the old ones/don't work w/ anything but *nix.
	Several Xterminals - HP 700/RX.
		This explains everything.
		http://www.cb3rob.net/~sven/xterm/
		Even has the boot images.
	BlackBox FiberOptic Repeater
	BlackBox Terminal Server

That's about it for the stuff I don't know what to do with.
You want anything we can come to an arangement i.e. swap/trade/give.

Suggestions for what it can be used for are desired (creative
suggestions please.  I already have boat anchors/door stops etc.).  I
want to know what this old crap can still do that's of any use.

sim