> 	2x - Apple IIe's.  What can these possibly be used for?  I don't even
> know what OS these run...
	they don't really have an OS... there's an Apple BASIC interpreter
built into the ROM (sometimes I wish x86 boxen had something like this..);
which serves as a bootloader for whatever program you have.
	somewhere I probably still have a pile of 5.25" floppies with my
Apple BASIC programs on it.

> 		7x Apple IIci Cache cards
	what the heck is this? never having taken apart my apple IIc (no
need); I don't even know where a card might fit in the things.

> 	Spaceballs - ADB plugs works w/ *nix.  6 degree's of freedom.  These
> are the old ones/don't work w/ anything but *nix.

	oooh. is Dark Helmet one of them? What about Lone Starr?

<ducks for cover..>
;>

Carl Soderstrom
--