On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Simeon Johnston wrote:

> We got a bunch of crap that I'm not sure what to do with.  I need ideas.
>
> A few Macs.
> 	7100/80 - Not much in it.

mkLinux.  Runs great on a 7100/80.

> 	7200/120 - No RAM/VRAM.

Somwehre I have seen a G3 upgrade for this series now, but I don't think
it's worth it...

> 	Quadra 840AV - No HD (easily rectified) otherwise looks stacked.

Trade it to me for my Quadra 950? :-)  (I could use an 840AV)

> 	IIfx - Dual floppy, dual video, 32 MB ram (I was reall surprised
> by this)

I think Net/Open BSD runs on the IIfx, it's one of my favorites.

> 	Now for the good stuff
> 	2x - Apple IIe's.  What can these possibly be used for?  I don't even
> know what OS these run...

I have both apple DOS and ProDOS for these.  You could also run UCSD
pascal...

(I have a //e, 2 2GS's, and 2 //c's...)

> 	BlackBox Terminal Server

Hmmm....

> That's about it for the stuff I don't know what to do with.
> You want anything we can come to an arangement i.e. swap/trade/give.

Contact me off-list, or via the macweenies at machelp.org list.

_Pete
-----
Peter L. Wargo