Not sure of how it works entirely under Linux, but I've always had a
liking for the CH Flightstick Pro.  Unfortunately, mine died a while ago
and have yet to find another one.  In the meantime, I bought a Wingman
Extreme Digital 3D.  You can get the feedback or regualr models.  From
what I've heard they work fine under Linux.

Shawn