> For a flight stick/throttle go with a Saitek X36 ($100). For an all purpose
> joystick, nothing beats a Logitech WingMan ($40-70 depending on whether or
> not you want FF).
	I looked at one of those X36s in a store once... truly an amazing
number of knobs, buttons, wheels, levers, &c on them. The flip-cover on the
'launch' button is a nice touch. :)
	looking over Saitek's website, tho; it looks like the X36 is
USB-only. do you know if all the doohickeys work under Linux, over the USB
interface?
	it occurs to me that there are so many buttons on this thing, it's
almost concievable to map them to keys and make a chording keyboard out of
it. :)

I've seen Saitek's 'Cyborg' joysticks in stores as well... anyone have
experience with those things? do they work well under Linux, over the USB
interface?

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer