> Reduced cost limited use colocation facilites.  IE: hobbiests/no
> commerical stuff/limited 1hr/wk max access/no emergency service/no
> sla/etc.

This I would also like.  I would spend $1000 or whatever on a 1U machine if
I could colo it for a reasonable price. Like less than $50 per month.  I'd
love to get rid of my DSL and get cable, just for the download.  I'm so
spoiled all day working at the U that when I get home 640k is _so much_
slower...  So I'm willing to get cable for the download speeds, but I want
to run at least 1 server, and cable makes that more painful then DSL.

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Be nice to him [Kowalski] because he's the product of your loins!" -- Stimpy
"My fake loins!!" -- Ren Hoek
				- Ren takes on fatherhood in "Fake Dad"