Nate,

When you say 'see' the win98 boxes, exactly what do you mean? You cannot ping them? You cannot access their shares smbclient? You cannot mount their shares via smbfs? Is there a KDE samba utility being used?

What is the netmask and other IP info these boxes get (/sbin/ifconfig)?

I need more info to know what the problem is,

Troy

>>> moorenate at uswest.net 04/26/01 11:03PM >>>
All the boxes pull down ip's via dhcp from the router over the hub.  the
ip's are all in the 10.0.0.* range.  Currently I am able to access the
net on my linux box, but can't see the win98 machines.