Just saw this on Slackware's homepage dated as of yesterday 4/24/2001:

New Primary FTP Server / Slackware-current Updates

                                ftp.slackware.com has moved!

                                Our friends at SourceForge have provided
us with space and accounts to use as the
                                new ftp.slackware.com. This should mean
better access times, better availability,
                                and rsync access!

                                Everything will still be in the same
place:

                                      latest release in
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware/
                                      -current in
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-current/
                                      rsync users, the
ftp.slackware.com::slackware module is the FTP site's
                                      /pub/slackware/

                                There is also another batch of updates
to slackware-current, the ongoing
                                development branch. The changes are
mostly rearrangements of existing packages,
                                but there's also a major Samba update.
We're getting closer to a beta freeze...

Coolness!

Shawn