I got wordperfect running again. Wordperfect needs ld-linux.so.1 library,
but mandrake 8.0 stops supporting it. The solution is to install the
package ld.so-1.94.11-4mdk from mandrake 7.2 -- this overwrites ldconfig
and gives a bunch of errors. Then install the pacakge ldconfig from
mandrake 8.0 with the --force option so it will overright ld.so's old
ldconfig. Now word perfect works!

But now my scroll wheel doesn't work in wordperfect or in netscape. It
works in Eterm and galeon and most gnome apps. Where / how does one
configure scroll wheel for wordperfect and netscape?

Thanks,

Ben