I am certianly interested.

I am moving from boston to minneapolis july 1st, and am very interested in
this idea.  I have been holding off on starting something myself latley
(busy getting ready to move, and planning a wedding)

I have for awhile now, been looking to find some way to volunteer my
computer skills/knowledge back to the comminity, and had since decided
that the best way would be to get hardware donated, recycle it, put linux
on it, and donate it to not for profits, womens shelters, community
centers.... I also am sitting on a rather large server for myself, that
isint doing much, and want to try and use that also.  For this, i have
decdied that i want to offer these groups access to services of
phpgroupware or something similar (email, calendars, file storage...)

So, this said, i am ver interested in meeting with you, and being actively
involved in a project like it.

I have already dont some work looking at how to start a not-for-profit in
MN, and am interested in any help that can be given there.

My luck has it, that i wont be in Minneapolis during that time, but I
would still love to hear what is going on, and to help get something off the
ground.

thanks, this is exciting!

duncan

--