> > I'm going to be back in Mpls/St Paul from May 3-17
> visiting friends, and
> > I wondered is anyone at TCLUG interested in getting
> together for an
> > informal chat about the project?

Count me in!  Depending on the date I may not be able to
make
it, but if I could I'd love to hear more about it

> Wow! I've been thinking about trying to do something like
> this for a
> while now. I'm certainly interested. Anyone else out
> there have an
> interest in trying to do something like this?

I live in St. Cloud so I can't volunteer my time, but I'd
love to donate all that hardware that's piling up that I'll
never use and feel bad about throwing away.  I've got a few
Socket 7 boards, video cards, sound cards, modems, hard
drives, etc so if something does get started, I'd like to
dump off a lot of excess hardware.