IS Capital Markets
Phone 612-547-7573
Fax 612-547-7580
mailto:jmiller2 at dainrauscher.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Zbikowski [mailto:administrator at ltiflex.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 8:21 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] suitable configured kernel include tree

Sure, it means it can't find kernel headers, usually those glibc was
compiled agnist but in most cases the currently running kernel will do. Most
distros keep headers in /usr/include/linux.

Most people extract they're kernel source in /usr/src/linux, so many things
look there as well. (actually /usr/src/linux/include/) The debate as to
wether or not kernel source should actually be extracted to /usr/src/linux
or your home directory and compiled as root or a standard user ragers on,
but that's another thread.

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (WEB) http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX) 132