There is an option called lba, lba32, or something like that that lets you
get around the 1024 cylinder limit.

=====
   o      _____           |  James A. N. Stauffer  | | Stauffer_James |
 .][__n_n_|DD[  ====____  | Spam food: uce at ftc.gov | |   @yahoo.com   |
_/oo OOOOO oo`  ooo  ooo  'o¬o¬o              o¬o¬o` 'o¬o          o¬o`