CompuServe 2000 is different. If I remember correctly CompuServe 2000 POPs
are like AOL POPs. They only talk to the CS2K client. As such you may not be
able to use them with Linux. You're right about the older CIS IDs mine was
something like 73457,2207. The CS2K IDs don't work with the old CIS POPs and
vice versa. So based on this I think the answer is, "you can't get there from
here."

Jack