I cannot email you offline. The only way I am reading the lug postings if via
the web and it hides people's email addresses:

This is what I had as a cis.chat script.

 ABORT "NO"
 ABORT "BUSY"
 ABORT "ERROR"
 "" AT OK-AT-OK ATZ OK ATDT722-0017 CONNECT
 "\r" : CIS : <put CIS ID here>/GO:PPPCONNECT : <put CIS password here> PPP

I am using CompuServe 2000 and when I call the local access number I get a
Lucent TNT login banner and a Login: prompt.

Try they above script, I put "CIS" for the login and then it ask for a
password which is use the CIS ID/GO, but it immediately comes back invalid.