> Do you need to share resources located on the linux box with the
> network, or do you want to access resource on the network from the
> linux box?

yes to both - immediately I need to access resources on the network from
the linux box - eventually we'll need to access resources on the linux box
vrom the rest of the network.

Sorry about typos, I'm typing about 15 characters ahead of what is
printing on the screen.

Liz

ps...THANKS!

--
Imagination is intelligence having fun...
e-mail:  kethry at winternet.com