Have you tried using bright white primer behind the chrome paint? Or failing that, a bright white flat finish paint over a gray primer? The right background can make all the difference in the world. That and the patience to wait for the paint to set up nicely between coats (as mention before, but bears repeating).

>>> lxy at cloudnet.com 04/19/01 10:06AM >>>
Also, adding to the case painting thread, is there a GOOD
way
to paint a case chrome?  I've seen chrome paint give more of
a dull chrome look, I want something that's blinding to look
at(SGI toaster type look).  Is this even possible with the
right type of paint?  $400 for a chrome case isn't an option
right now, but I'd love a chrome look.