> Also, adding to the case painting thread, is there a GOOD
> way
> to paint a case chrome?  I've seen chrome paint give more of
> a dull chrome look, I want something that's blinding to look
> at(SGI toaster type look).  Is this even possible with the
> right type of paint?  $400 for a chrome case isn't an option
> right now, but I'd love a chrome look.

I'd guess if you actually wanted a chrome case, you'd need to strip your
case of plastic, sand any paint off of it, and have it chrome dipped.  You
can have chrome dipping done at places like car body shops and machine
shops and such.  I'd guess that it would cost you a lot more than getting
something like the CoolerMaster ATC 201 - which is a really nice polished
aluminum.  You can see your reflection in it, but it's not "mirror-like"
like chrome would be.

Gabe
Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    University of Minnesohta
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Today, we stalk the wily, speckled throated, burrowing, five-toed yak."
					- Marlin Hoek (Ren) in "Nature Show"