On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 andy at theasis.com wrote:

> They recommend auto-body paint. Also always use a primer.
> It may mean a bit of real money for paint ($20 or so), but then you get
> exactly the color(s) you want.

One other *important* hint -- more than one coat, and DO NOT RUSH THE
DRYING TIME.  When they say 8 hours between coats, that is not an excuse
to glob "as much patience as I have that day."  Really; it makes a big
difference.

> Someone with an entrepeneurial spirit could start a pretty good side
> business painting cases for people in his spare time.

Someone with an entrepreneruial spirit && a lot of spare time && good
ventilation!

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous