andy at theasis.com wrote:

> > I was thinking about it actually.  I was thinking the keyboard and mouse too.  That
> > would rule ( grey would match my room.  I could go with a really dark grey.  I
> > think that would look really cool ). : )
>
> You've got a dark grey room? You live in a cave?

All grey.  I may be slightly color blind but to me it looks more like a blue/grey.  I
happen to like blue and dark colors compliment my mood most of the time.
: )
It isn't actually finished yet.  Still needs some construction work but that's what it's
going to be.  I also have a desk and dresser that are all stained wood.  I've got plans
for a book case also.

It is my room. : )

sim