Was doing some digging around on my systems over the weekend, and I ran
into this file on my intended DNS/Print/DHCP server in the /tmp
directory:

-rw-r--r--   1   root  root	1828655	Mar18  20:49  tiger.out

Anyone have any idea on this thing?  Is it related to the Lion or other
worms?  I did a search against the name on www.google.com/linux and came
back with the following:

http://eastwood.apana.org.au/Linux/Slackware71/live/usr/lib/apsfilter/SETUP

but the page comes back and blank and not existing on the server.  My
guess is that it has something to do with printing, but I'd like to be
certain of this in case it is a security violation.  The date on the
file is about the same time as my getting hit with an "unsupported
protocol call 0cx..." on my telnet session to my gateway.

Shawn