the really only tricky bits with amanda have to do with making sure the
/etc/inetd.conf is setup properly on the clients and the servers, and that
you have ~amanda-user/.amandahosts setup to point to the amanda server.

i've setup a bunch of amanda servers before.. just post if you have any
problems..

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)