I'm trying to do my 1st debian install as a network install of woody.
I've d/l'ed the disk images, dd'ed them to floppy, & gotten through
the install process  up to the point where the install program tries
to get the package list from one of the debian servers. And I'm stuck
there.  I do have network connectivity, can ping my router & external
nameservers. The install does "trying to get ..." and gets a return
error of 256 or 403:forbidden.  Any ideas or further information
needed?

Thanks,
Jay

P.S.  I've just about completely recovered from the lost partition
table oops on Thursday.  Linux seems to not have any issues, Windows
on the other hand... (-;