> Of course, I can verify, after many late nights at the bars, that beer and
> Unix do not mix, especially when trying to fix something that is seriously
> broken.  Or was that beer and routers....  In any case, blurry terminals and
> keyboards that seem to move do not help.

still, I have found alcohol to be helpful when contemplating complex
configuration files. slows my brain down enough that I don't get too easily
distracted by the nearest shiny object. :)

took me two beers to understand XF86Config; only one to understand OpenBSD
firewalling; and a whiskey every night to deal with this mailing list. ;>

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises