I have bad juju over here..

After upgrading two different machines to 2.4.2, the Handspring Visor
USB driver no longer works on *one* of the machines. They are both VIA
chipset motherboards: k6-2/450 on a Tyan S1590S (the working one) and
AMD Duron 700 on Abit KT-7 RAID (the broken one).

As far as I can tell, I have the exact same options selected in the
.config for both systems (at least in the USB area...)

Symptoms are: I can connect to, and read data freely from the Visor.
I can create small memos or changes in addressbook, and sync them
to the Visor. BUT - if I try to install an application, or do a large
sync (like avantgo) it fails everytime... Jpilot complains "falied -
pc file corrupt?"

Arrgh.. help me please.

--

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-