Check the fine print on the web site. I had the same thing with AT&T over
cable modem service. I filled out the form and didn't receive a reply in the
24-48 hours they promise. After about a week I called the toll-free and the
person on the other end says that its not available for my address yet. The
cable had been upgraded so theoretically I could get the cable modem. It
hadn't been turned on yet. I had same reaction but when I went back to the
website sure enough it had a disclaimer that said you must call the office to
verify availability to your address. The site only provides "general area
availability". In other words if they had turned it on for the fancy houses
on the other side of the main road it was basically available in the area. My
townhouse in particular wasn't yet available. FWIW it was only a couple of
weeks before the sales rep called to schedule an appointment.

jack