Phil Mendelsohn wrote:

> BTW, it says 768/408 in my neighborhood on their web site
>
> http://www.telocity.com/products/faq_sdsl.asp#how_fast
>
> Phil M
> --
> "To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous

Funny, I go and check:  "Now available in your area:  Telocity
High-Velocity DSL Internet Serviceea for $49.95 ea. month" when I input
my area code and first three digits.  So, I go to the order screen, fill
in all areas and click on submit it comes back sayign that there's a
field missing information.  Make sure that everything is filled in and
resubmit, same thing.  Call the toll-free #, and I'm told it's a blanket
statement.  So the gal checks, and she says it's not available.
Something about their service provider doesn't have DSL equipment.

I go to Qwest's page, and they say not available.

If you know it's available in your area, go for it.  I think I might
become the largest prick they know and go after Telocity for false
advertising.  It's available to me, it says so on their website.  ;)