>>> andy at theasis.com 04/11/01 09:35AM >>>
>What makes you think Qwest can afford to stay in business if they willy
>nilly go chasing after all these special interests who make up a very tiny
>portion of their market (i.e., LUGers)?

IIRC, they have a monoploy on the lines to my house. If they want to limit the services they will provide to me, while providing those services choices to others in my general area, and provide no time frame for the availability of those services to me, I would prefer that another be awarded the benefit and responsibility of that monopoly. Am I unreasonable to complain?