Does anyone know of any 1 GB limits on file size?

The situation is I'm recording audio from the line in on my
pentium laptop (using gramofile), but saving the file via
NFS to Sparc IPX.  Both are running ~ 2.2.17 kernels and the
NFS kernel server.  After 100 minutes recording cuts off
when the file size is 1GB.  Its probably just a bug in gramofile,
since I though that the large file limit was 2 GB for 2.2 kernels.
Is that right?

I can get around the problem by splitting the file every hour
or so, but if there is an easy fix, I'd love to hear it.

--
Jim Crumley                  |
crumley at fields.space.umn.edu |