Which compact flash reader do you use?  I have one of the Lexar units that
reads both smart media and compact flash but I was assuming it only works
under the crushing weight of windows.

I have one of the S-100's to and I agree that it's a nifty little rig.  I have owned
other digital cameras also but the ELPH is so small it gets used more, just
because you are more apt to take it with you.