From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of David Dyer-Bennet
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 6:38 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] DSL woes

Scott Dier <dieman+tclug at ringworld.org> writes:

> * David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b at dd-b.net> [010404 23:03]:
> > If you say so.  But why would I want a $50 28.8 connection instead of
> > a $40 256k connection?
>
> Because you cant get DSL.  Think of it, people all over the US cant get
> DSL nor Cable.

They should consider moving to more civilized areas?  I guess if you
want to live in the boonies you have to sacrifice some modern
conveniences.   And live in your car.
--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /
dd-b at dd-b.net
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon:
http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/
Photos: http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/