Ben Lutgens <blutgens at sistina.com> writes:

> I am not thinking like OS/390's virtual domains, more application level
> (apache, qmail, etc) in order to use one box for many domains, I really doubt
> the people on the list are going to get thousands of hits an hour and a few
> intel boxes could handle nearly anything the hoobyists can throw at it.

Hmmm, if I'm reading my reports right, I average a bit over 1000 hits
an hour over a month.  The peak hour of the day averages over 2000
hits (over a month still).  So into the low end of thousands of hits
an hour, anyway.  I'd be shocked if I were among the most heavily hit
boxes in the group.
--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /      dd-b at dd-b.net
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/