Quoting Ben Lutgens (blutgens at sistina.com):

> I fail to see how it could be cost effective. Wouldn't it be cheaper for and
> easier for real-time to provide the pipe and the rack space for a few dozen
> SMP intel boxes all setup with virtual domains. I think the luggers would save
> money by doing it this way.

What software would you recommend for running the virtual domains?

See my previous post on some number for lots of little boxes.

I think I forgot to mention that Real Time would also be using the Z box for
it's own purposes as well. VM'd web sites, etc...

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500